Attend Dema? We Have A Request For You!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich:
Hi folks,

Yes, I am now a SB staff member doing Advertising and Marketing. I left Oceanic two weeks ago and joined the SB staff.

Best,

Chris

Congrats Cerich on your new role here at SB!

I also was impressed with the Atomic new Stainless Steel Reg. Unfortunately Atomic is still having the reg tested so we will have to wait a while longer to get the specs. I am guessing (hoping) that it will be certified for use with up to 100% O2

Cheers and great thread:D

ReneeC:
Accessories: I also liked the scrolling slate and plan on getting one. Also the signalling device that vibrated and lit up was interesting but expensive.

I have to dig through all the literature I brought home to remember the other stuff that was really cool.

who made them?

Gilless:
Congrats Cerich on your new role here at SB!

I also was impressed with the Atomic new Stainless Steel Reg. Unfortunately Atomic is still having the reg tested so we will have to wait a while longer to get the specs. I am guessing (hoping) that it will be certified for use with up to 100% O2

Cheers and great thread:D

I cant see how it won't be good for 100%, $899 retail, a good step down from the T2 but also a good step up from the B2/M1.

I'm VERY happy to be here!

I liked Oceanic's HUD Mask, SpacePlane Underwater Jet Pack & the Mor-Fin

cudachaser:
I liked Oceanic's HUD Mask, SpacePlane Underwater Jet Pack & the Mor-Fin

who did the Mor Fin? I didn't see it.

Found it www.morfin.com

xiSkiGuy:
Wetsuit: Hmmm. Didn't really see anything new.

Here's something new -
t_aries01.gif
Gender Specific Styling – Provides comfortable lift and support.

This looked like a great line of wet/semi dry suits. Not just the run of the mill colors either. The Ladies suit was charcol/maroon/white. Will have to scan a copy of thier product sheet tomorrow and post it. Trying to talk my shop owner into carrying this line.

hires_aries.html

http://www.waterproof.se/main.php

mauigal:
Here's something new -
t_aries01.gif
Gender Specific Styling – Provides comfortable lift and support.

This looked like a great line of wet/semi dry suits. Not just the run of the mill colors either. The Ladies suit was charcol/maroon/white. Will have to scan a copy of thier product sheet tomorrow and post it. Trying to talk my shop owner into carrying this line.

hires_aries.html

http://www.waterproof.se/main.php
Cool. Thanks, I missed that. I must confess, I wasn't really looking hard at wetsuits.

cerich:
wetsuit- fourth dimension neutral bouyancy suit, hidden by rebreathers...

It was Fourth Element's Thermocline Explorer suit that you saw, hidden among the Evolutions and Inspirations. Check out www.fourthelement.com

Mark

I thought that flip fin was very cool. Don't know the booth, or have lititature on it, saw it as the guy was walking around.. with fins on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom