Attachement problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have tried repeatedly to attach some jpg's which are all under 170k. My profile says I can but after about 8 second of it uploading from my computer it says it failed.

Any ideas?

Jeff

It still doesn't work since the server migration. One way to do it is to post them on your personal webspace or a site like Photobucket and link to them.

sjspeck:
It still doesn't work since the server migration. One way to do it is to post them on your personal webspace or a site like Photobucket and link to them.
Well, you can link if you want. I just imbed with the bottom set of codes from Photobucket, like this. This one is 800 wide, less would have been preferable - more will blow the thread out...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/DandyDon/Carols2.jpg

It's all in your choice of words. Technically you're imbedding the link. :)

Where is that? West Texas?

sjspeck:
I meant the same thing, I guess it's all in your choice of words.

What a great shot, where is that? West Texas?
Well, you said link, and this is the link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/DandyDon/Carols2.jpg which is also an option. You could hyper link like this

Yeah we get some great ones, and I love them. After 59 years with them, often working outdoors with them, you'd think I'd get used to them, but I still treasure them. I pulled off the highway to take - omg, 46 pics of one tonight. I got to start carrying mosquitoe repellent, as they are wicked this time of year.

Thanks, sounds like there are still a number of issues to be worked out after the server migration. I might try the photo bucket thing...

Jeff

DandyDon:
Yeah we get some great ones, and I love them. After 59 years with them, often working outdoors with them, you'd think I'd get used to them, but I still treasure them. I pulled off the highway to take - omg, 46 pics of one tonight. I got to start carrying mosquitoe repellent, as they are wicked this time of year.
I worked over my sunsets, culled them down to 21 (that always hurts), and sent to friends. This has been the most popular, I think - used as desktop pic by at least one lady I know of - except you oughta see if when downloaded and played on slide show... :11:

9-26-06-18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom