Atomic regs/cold water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking diaphragm too!
But no holes in that cap, so it's not an F8- style environmental seal. Maybe they'll be stealing a Sherwood dry seal concept...

This is fun to ponder. Only a month to go!
And so much to go on with those pics!

Only piston with a cap like that that I can think of is the venerable Mk2. There we go! Titanium...bulletproof...$2,700
:rofl3:
It looks very sexy btw.

How about those are holes in the cap to allow water to reach the environmental seal, for that price you want to see titanium not silicone.

If you search google for the new reg, you can see pictures where a few online dive shops posted fit then deleted it. I saw this the other day…..so this was just found by a simple search.

Coaxial diaphragm

1685159601822.jpeg

Mostly I learned that Atomic is a horrible tease, my guess was they were going to hijack the F8 design and make it in titanium (already have Atomic parts inside the F8 second)
at $2700 as close as I’ll get to one is a display case:wink:
Maybe this one could be good material for the Regulator “lust” thread?

I hope it's not a diaphragm, that would be tempting...
If you search google for the new reg, you can see pictures where a few online dive shops posted fit then deleted it. I saw this the other day…..so this was just found by a simple search.

Coaxial diaphragm

View attachment 785214

AAs response to a D420?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom