atomic or apollo split fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomicchad:
Wrong Again. Not. I get my information from our engineers, customers, personal use, instructors, and the many Atomic dealers in the Southeast, not to mention the sales volume!

So I do not think I am wrong. However no more comments and I will leave it at that.

Chad B

Yea, but Chad... You probably think Naui is better than Padi. :D

True here, Chad is the rep for Atomic... really should not come out and say Apollo is better. Mike is the president of Apollo... probably won't hear him say the Atomics Rock!

I carry both... along with the Tusa splits and Scubapro Twin Jets. I have sets of each by our pool for people to try. When it comes down to it, I don't really care which ones they buy... in fact we have a package where they get any fin they want, any mask they want, etc... There is not huge difference in my margins, costs or profit...

I tell them to try slow kicks, see how fast they can go, check leg and ankle strain, just go play with them for a bit - try all 4 kinds back there.

They are all good products... but I'd say conservatively, 80% of the divers that try them all pick the same brand... the Apollo.

But come on down to our pool and try them yourself... And I guess Chad is just one of the other 20%... not everyone should drive a Chevy either.

Back
Top Bottom