Atomic Mask Leaks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be honest, I wouldn't hold out much hope for a Cressi Big Eyes. The bottom of the skirt has an even "sharper", less gradual curve than the Atomic. If that is the issue with your current fit, you'll have it worse with a Big Eyes.

Appreciate the input and completely understand regarding the Big Eyes skirt size. However, the plan to go with them was b/c we both had them before the Atomics, and we loved them...fit great! Only problem was, I have an odd feeling they were "grey market", as one pair split at the bridge (non-contact)...upon closer inspection, the plastic used in them had evidence of looking "less than smooth" in how it cured...If that makes any sense. The pair was a few years old, had many dives, but it really looked like an issue with the injection of the mold (like not enough plastic had been used)...To boot, she picked them up from a "dealer" that isn't an authorized seller (in NYC)...Lesson learned. I don't think it was a design flaw, more like a flawed pair, b/c a QC inspection would have certainly identified the area as an issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom