Atomic frameless mask - reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stang225

Reaction score
I need a new mask.

Does anyone use the Atomic Clearview Frameless mask and if so how do you like it? w It looks pretty bad***** and given Atomic's gear has a great rep for performance I'm interested (have the Atomic splitfins and B2 Reg and love them both).

Cheers

It Has Not Hit The Stores Yet Around Dallas. I Have Been To 3 Stores Including Scuba Toys And None Have It Yet. I Am With You Though, It Looks Great And I Use Their Fins Also. Tom

Will be shipping to dealers the end of April.

Chad B

I've been using it for 2 years. It's a great mask.

Very light, low volume, and very comfortable.

It IS a good mask but one thing...since it is such low volume, if there is the slightest bit of water inside the mask, you're gonna know it.

Nonetheless, its one I keep going back to out of all the ones I have cause it's so comfortable.

Am not using the Atomic Frameless regularly yet (have two black ones on order) but have tried it and found it to be very nice. Very low volume, wider field of view than my Oceanic Mini Shadow, and the UltraClear lens is very clear indeed. There are two sizes available and was surprised that the "regular" fits me better than the "medium fit" (since I use the Mini Shadow). Not too sure about the styling, especially the pointless written graphic right on the forehead...

this has been discussed many times (use search to get more reviews), but I have the atomic frameless in black, and I love it, it's absolutely amazing...

had been diving it for 2 years; go a head & buy it no need for reviews:thumbs_up:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom