Question Atmos Mission One Dive Planning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveDoc87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm getting back to diving (retaking some courses) and bought an Atmos Mission One. Since it doesn't give PG info, I was trying to find information on using it to determine SI between dives. The dive planning mode basically only give me NDL for the first dive. Without going back to the dive tables, is there a way to use the Mission One to calculate a safe SI for repeat dives? The manual leaves much to be desires.

Thanks in advance!

I'm getting back to diving (retaking some courses) and bought an Atmos Mission One. Since it doesn't give PG info, I was trying to find information on using it to determine SI between dives. The dive planning mode basically only give me NDL for the first dive. Without going back to the dive tables, is there a way to use the Mission One to calculate a safe SI for repeat dives? The manual leaves much to be desires.

Thanks in advance!
I believe the Atmos One dive planner works like most. It uses your previous nitrogen loading to calculate your current NDLs. You simply prolong your SI until you have the desired NDL at the depth you anticipate diving or use the information currently available.

My Teric allows me to use the planner to check the NDL now, or at a later designated time, allowing me to do the calculation you desire

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom