Atlantic Divers Danvers Ma closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps they can post a list on their website: Atlantic Divers

Pete - I did ask when I called to let him know there were interested parties on the thread. I got the impression he either did not have a list ready or was not able to post one. This is just my impression from our brief conversation.

As Sam mentioned, I have a whole shop worth of stuff, a bit too much to list.

scubapro classic bcs (rental fleet) ...pro and sport all sizes

rental wetsuits 7mm all sizes

sherwood brute rental regs with octos

turtle fins 2x and 3x

msg me if looking for something specific

Sent a message last week, waiting for a reply!

Unfortunate to see a shop close their doors. Best of luck in your next endeavor, Steve.

This sucks Steve. Sorry to hear it. I always enjoyed your wednesday night dives. Thanks for the free drysuit lesson that came with the suit you sold me and for accompanying me on my 100th dive. ****ing economy is hitting us all....

This was one of the good local dive shops. I havent been able to afford diving for a couple years now, so I havent been in your shop, but I truely enjoyed doing business with you when I could and I always appreciated your hose and wash barrels out back. Atlantic Divers will be missed.

DAMN!! You taught me to dive Steve! So sorry to hear this... I've been away for some time as well and just on here today looking into getting a wetsuit so I can get back in the water.

sorry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom