Atlantic Divers Danvers Ma closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveAD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Atlantic Divers is closing.

Effective Nov 1 the Doors will be closed

Going out of business sale is now in effect

Everything goes. Make an offer

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Atlantic Divers is closing.

Effective Nov 1 the Doors will be closed

Going out of business sale is now in effect

Everything goes. Make an offer

Steve - So sad to hear this. You've got a ton of drysuits in your shop if I remember correctly? :hm:

All the best to you in your new endeavor.

Could you link to an inventory list? I too am sorry to hear about this situation.

sorry to here it

2x on what you have please! Im looking for steel tanks and a drysuit possibly.

I called Steve to let him know this thread generated some interest. He said he has an entire dive shop of things to sell.

Please send him an email at atlanticdivers@yahoo.com letting him know what you are interested in and he'll see if he has it.

Last edited:
Unable to email due to a typo in your post above:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

altanticdivers@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (altanticdivers@yahoo.com) [0] - mta106.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (state 18).

----- Original message -----

atlanticdivers@yahoo.com my bad, sorry.

I'll edit my earlier post with the correct email address. Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom