Atlanta dive shops and Technisub masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJN

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
While I'm in Atlanta in April, I want to shop for a new mask (no shops here where I live). Someone recently recommended the Technisub Falco and I would like to try it on for size. Do any shops in Atlanta carry this or something similar? What shop in Atlanta would have the largest variety of masks from which to choose?

Thanks for your reply. I used to live in Atlanta and now go back at least once a year. Although it is a pain, believe me, Atlanta traffic is nowhere near as chaotic or frightening as it is here! I'll be staying in Decatur and Midtown (near Piedmont Park). I know of shops on Briarcliff, NE Expressway, Roswell Rd near Hammond, and Peachtree (near Piedmont Hospital). Any opinions on these or are there others where I should shop for masks? I have a small face (think pinhead) and am searching for the perfect mask. Again, many thanks for info.

My LDS has a bunch of dsicontinued Falcos in stock... I'm on my 2nd one after loosing the first one off my head in surf, doh! GREAT low-volume mask, I love it, and it's suitable for bigger heads.

I think technisub is under the Aqua Lung Umbrella... should be fairly easy to find an LDS that could get them in for you.

Back
Top Bottom