Athen's Scuba Park Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I made a video today with my Window's software on my computer. It's posted on You Tube. Please go to the Athens Scuba Park Video to check it out! I was inspired by those pictures I took of the Swamp Divers a few years ago and posted the other day on TexDiveguy's birthday thread. I have all these pictures but never really do anything with them. I think I have enough to make a decent Texas Swamp Diver video also. The hard part is finding good music that is not copyright protected to add to the videos. I have to work on that. I thought if I bought a CD I could have the rights but I guess not. I have lots of pictures of the Flower Gardens, CSSP, Valhalla, man oh man the scuba pictures.

If you own the CD, you should be able to rip it and add the track. I used Adobe to help a friend make a photo CD with soundtrack for her sisters wedding.

That is a cool video....I like the music you selected!! That was my only second and LAST visit to the Athens scuba park--lol. Great job.....Debra maybe a new found career....:wink:

PS-- awesome diver photo at 3min9sec's...... :eyebrow:

I think the music thing is because I am trying get them off of my Zune software. I am going to change the music program I need to use. Thanks for looking! I am working on a Texas Swamp Diver video right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom