Athen's June 4th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone going to Athen's June 4? Troy and I will be out there for a day of diving and SWIMMING!!!! We are going to cook and stuff so we hope some you will be out there!? Anyone? :dazzler1:

ScubaTexan was by the shop late today and said he plans on diving with you guys Sat. in Athens.

melanie and i will be there!!!

texdiveguy:
ScubaTexan was by the shop late today and said he plans on diving with you guys Sat. in Athens.

YEAH....what he said! :D

Wish I could, but some of us have to work....maybe next time..

Firefyter:
Wish I could, but some of us have to work....maybe next time..

And some of us have to go to Florida... :wink:

Maybe next time!

Hey Foo hmmmmmm..... Athens or Florida???? :06: Duh Debra ...FLORIDA!!!:whack:

Sounds good, I just got the snacks, dogs, water, sodas, etc. from Sam's Club. I am lining up the prizes for the games. I have confirmed the area where we will be at with Calvin at Athen's . He said just tell them to ask for "Surface Interval Scuba" and he will tell you what dock. It's $20 cash to get into the park and $10 for airfills. Observers and Swimmers are $10.00. I am looking forward to a day at the lake! :dazzler1:

Foo:
And some of us have to go to Florida... :wink:

Maybe next time!

Bite me :bash: Seriously, though, I hope ya'll have a great time. I know you both could use the R&R. I know you'll think about us..NOT!!...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom