Rincon, Puerto Rico Rentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJW

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am going to Rincon, Puerto Rico this June. Plan to go boat diving and shore diving. Where's the best place to rent tanks, weights, and dive flag? I see there's "Rincon Diving and Snorkeling" that does rent all these things, but I would like other options. Please list the dive shops or anyone does not mind loaning them for a day or 2. Thanks yall!

Taino Divers rents all that. Taino Divers · 564 Black Eagle Rd, Rincón, 00677, Puerto Rico

I would also check out shops in Aguadilla, which is close to Rincon.
Black Anchor - The Black Anchor Scuba Diving & Snorkeling · PR107, 168 Av. Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos Local 2, Aguadilla, 00603, Puerto Rico
Aquatica - Aquatica Underwater Adventures · PR-110 Km. 32.9 (int, C. Anegada, Maleza Alta, 00603, Puerto Rico

A bit offtopic, but may still be helpful. Yesterday I went night diving with Black Anchor and had a great time. We dove Crash Boat. Crash Boat is a great shore dive.

When in June are you coming to PR?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom