Athens has lowered their prices !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

much rather go to Pat Mayes Lake........ :rofl3:

What! ? ! ? Tex, you're nuts!

Debra, once again, I love the new avatar ! ! ! A cheese wedge looks good on you :D

Haha.. I still cant believe how good those pictures turned out, thanks again for sending them to me. :D

You and Randy taking pictures of each other...:eyebrow:....this is a family internet site.:D

I wonder if Calvin has given up on his idea of selling the place?

I wonder if Calvin has given up on his idea of selling the place?

I doubt it. I bet he will still sell when the right person comes along. Like one with a checkbook. He might be trying to build the numbers of people going there. You know, pump up the volume!
:ppd:

It ain't Eazy Bein' Cheezy but for Debra it comes so darn naturally I didn't even notice the Wedge on her head.

Hey ... Gimmie a slice of that for the Fish !
:10:

...while I got open water certified @ Athens, it's been years since I've been there, not since CSSP opened up.....and now a days it would cost me about $ 30 round trip just for gas to go there, (180 miles round trip) so that, combined with the $20 entry fee and $10 fills, is way too spendy to dive in that shallow, murky, lifeless mudhole! ...stickin' to CSSP !

....'bout time Calvin 'got real' with his pricing....but still there's nothing @ Athens justifying 3 hours round trip dive time......I suspect his desire to sell the park is pushing him to somehow boost dive traffic out there by shaving prices down a bit, combined with the impact of the downward trending economy/high gas prices, and his being in the middle of 'nowhere'...well, I wish him luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom