Asian Diver magazine........?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FiNS is now entirely an on-line magazine / channel / blog / forum. I doubt they would have prior copies to send. I have a couple of years of that magazine that I could give you if you post your credit card details here. :D

BTW, why not call in your card details to SDAA? I am pretty sure they would deal with it properly. Poor Mike Veitch is just some schlepp that suffers near unbearable conditions as a photo-journalist on remote islands and old boats. He doesn't have the luxury of being able to work in SDAA's nice corporate headquarters.

Hi all,

Asian Diver has just released its 2nd issue since it became part of Asian Geographic Magazines. We at Dive Junkie Scuba Clothing are holding a contest where you stand to win 1-year Asian Diver Magazine subscriptions, sent to anywhere in the world. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.

If you are keen to have a go at the contest, do visit the ++ Dive Junkie Scuba Clothing ++ Facebook page for more details (Click on the 'NOTES' tab).

Sorry I am unable to post links here but you will be able to get to our FB page by Googling for "Dive Junkie Facebook".

Have fun!

Cavin Song
Dive Junkie.

Something that might be of interest to all as well - ADEX 2010 will now be organised by Asian Diver, taking over for TMX. This can only be good news for the divers and dive businesses.

You can read the details on Asian Diver's website, which is now getting back up again. :)

Back
Top Bottom