Asiadivers diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I know, but I've been travelling all day. FLight from Cambodia, waiting for tickets in KL airport for my flight tomorrow, got off at the wrong stop (by about 20 stops) on the train, and then got hammerred by peak hour train load son the way back, and, finally, the lack of proper signage on the street meant I wlaked the wrong way for 2kn... argh. But I'm hugnry... I need food, and I will be braving the world out there. Besides, the girls are cute :)

Z...

i will give you a BALUT ,chip will keep you awake.

yes BAHALA NA has two words : BAHALA (let) NA (already)

ex. bahala na si seaman - leave it to seaman
bahala na = no worries = carefree = "walang pakialam"= doesn't care

Zeeman:
Yeah, I know, but I've been travelling all day. FLight from Cambodia, waiting for tickets in KL airport for my flight tomorrow, got off at the wrong stop (by about 20 stops) on the train, and then got hammerred by peak hour train load son the way back, and, finally, the lack of proper signage on the street meant I wlaked the wrong way for 2kn... argh. But I'm hugnry... I need food, and I will be braving the world out there. Besides, the girls are cute :)

Z...

Zeeman:
OK, time to bite. What is Pasaway? I know I oculd just google it, but this seems so much more fun...

Oh yes, the net connection at my Kuala Lumpur hotel is SSSOOO much faster than it was back in Phnom Pehn....

Z...
can we try "cheeky bugger?"

Jag

After the last couple of trips, I've decided that I'm just going to have to live with being a hoover and use bigger tanks. Any chance of using 90s or 100s while there?

Halthron:
After the last couple of trips, I've decided that I'm just going to have to live with being a hoover and use bigger tanks. Any chance of using 90s or 100s while there?

sidemounts:)

Halthron:
Wow, plural. I'm not THAT bad! :11doh:

dint mean it like that, i myself might use sidemounts for real. i dont have my twins anymore

sidemount? meaning like a stage on your side and single tank on your back? or am I missing something? I always thought sidemount refers to when instead of say having twins on your back, you have two tanks clipped to your side and nothing on your back (except your wing) for narrow penetrations...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom