Asiadivers diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
Jon,

You can always buy one, but yes, I've contacted AD with a view to getting some Asiadivers tees with "PPD DOR III" printed on them, plus maybe our user names - pretty cool:14: !

What I've asked is that AD consider at least subsidising the tees, or better still pay the whole bill:05: .

We'll see what they say (time may be an issue).

Here's hopin'
is this thing a DOR III?

IDOR? (international dive o rama)

or DORI? (dive o rama international)

poll! poll! poll! poll! poll! poll! poll!

Jag

PASAWAY!!!!!!

OK, time to bite. What is Pasaway? I know I oculd just google it, but this seems so much more fun...

Oh yes, the net connection at my Kuala Lumpur hotel is SSSOOO much faster than it was back in Phnom Pehn....

Z...

shugar:
is this thing a DOR III?

IDOR? (international dive o rama)

or DORI? (dive o rama international)

poll! poll! poll! poll! poll! poll! poll!

Jag

DORIII is fine, lets not complicate it further:)

Zeeman:
OK, time to bite. What is Pasaway? I know I oculd just google it, but this seems so much more fun...

Oh yes, the net connection at my Kuala Lumpur hotel is SSSOOO much faster than it was back in Phnom Pehn....

Z...

We discussed this ourselves a while back, best translation (correct me, anyone) is along the lines of "troublemaker" or mischief-maker".

You get the gist:wink:

Zeeman:

Z...
Loosely defined, troublemaker.

woohoo, I was right - first time today!

thepurplehammerhead:
We discussed this ourselves a while back, best translation (correct me, anyone) is along the lines of "troublemaker" or mischief-maker".

You get the gist:wink:

non-malicious troublemaker:)

Excellent.. I now know 2 words... Well. 3. If you count Bahala Na as 2 words...

Z...

Zee! what you doing sitting in an internet cafe on a Friday in KL! It's fun city.

Oh, you might wanna head over to Beach Club Cafe and practice your tagalog... :wink: :wink:
Usually they have a good live band... and there's a cool fish tank above the bar with a shark... looks cool but I feel bad for that shark... loud music every friggin nite... but watch out for the sharks on the dance floor... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom