Aruba Nov8-17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailldy67

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for info on a good dive operator in Aruba. Looking for someone who will let us max out bottom time and isn't gonna be set on a 40 minute dive time. Any suggestions?

Donna

Donna - I am leaving Aruba in the morning - (sadly vacations are never long enough).

We dove with Native Divers. The experience was fantastic and I would highly recommend Native Divers / Romeo - he never takes more than 5 or 6 people and will let you dive to you experience level. It is the low season in Aruba so we actually dove with him a couple of days with just my girlfriend and myself, another couple dove two days with us - the most on any trip was 5. We were either picked up on the beach or by van, depending on which dive sites we were visiting that day.

Romeo is a character and likes to tease and cut up - but is serious when the time comes. While here we dove several sites, but the Jane Sea and the reef just south of it, the Antilla and the Debbie II are certainly the standouts...

All of that said - he doesn't check his email often, so call him. I can PM you his number if you like.

Above the water, we did a carribean cruise with redsail - certainly a great trip and do yourself a favor and visit the Wacky-Wahoo (from the high rise hotels - head east on the road with the Wendy's and Hardrock - it is about the distance of 4 city blocks on the right). It was a fantastic dinner for sure.

Tim

(btw, don't hesitate to ask here or by PM if you have any questions about our experience).

I second the recommendation for Native Divers. I always dive with Romeo.

Hi Felix,

I would love to hear about your experience. They are one of the outfits recommended.

D

I second the recommendation for Native Divers. I always dive with Romeo.

I have been attempting to contact Native Divers with several direct email and web with out any luck. Even attempted to call at $1.50 minute and listening to v-msg for 30 seconds only to leave a msg. Still not hearing back.

Are they worth the issues?
confused.gif

Any better way to contact them?

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom