Artist starves dog to death as a work of art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reading Snopes I see they contradict themselves in their statement
“ ...and this dog was not replaced by another after it had died”
“...it was never made clear whether the dog actually died...”

Actually, Snopes doesn't contradict itself.

The quotes are from the statement by the WSPCA.

The first quote is directly from the WSPCA. The second was inreferene to the media coverage by the Cost Rican press.

Interesting "nickname" for the "artist"; Habakkuk.

right....sorry I wasn't clear on that...the comments were both in the same blurb that WSPCA wrote. They say the dog wasn't traded out after it died and then went on to say that the papers didn't cover it until it was over and the coverage was unclear about the fact if the dog died or not...

sounds like a cover up to me.

Seriously, you're misreading this thread. The abortion story at Yale is a hoax. That's clearly what I was responding to. If you want a confirmation of THAT story, then see the Yale school paper (it's online). :shakehead:

That's not been confirmed yet. The Yale paper says it's a hoax, but the idiot that did the video says it's not. I haven't seen anything that confirms either one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom