Artist starves dog to death as a work of art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the freak in New York that I heard about on the radio this AM. Seems this little chippie went and got herself "inseminated" numerous times and then took the morning after pills. This was done a number of times over a period of about nine months. She saved the blood in vials and is displaying it in a clear cube with lights to illustrate something about the value of human life or some such nonsense.

How about the freak in New York that I heard about on the radio this AM. Seems this little chippie went and got herself "inseminated" numerous times and then took the morning after pills. This was done a number of times over a period of about nine months. She saved the blood in vials and is displaying it in a clear cube with lights to illustrate something about the value of human life or some such nonsense.

I so wish you were kidding, but I heard the same thing. What is WRONG with people???:confused:

Now you know why some animal eat their young.

I think the director of the museum is covering up for what happened. How could the dog escape a locked gallery? The report from Ministry of Art and Culture in the Urban Legends report tried to minimize the account by saying it was "only one dog" and Vargas would not be repeat the action again. Once is too many times for it to happen! Vargas claims that people ignore starving dogs in the streets and was attempting to show the hypocrisy of their actions. When I went to Bonaire, we bought dog food at the grocery store and drove around feeding the strays during our surface intervals and when we were done diving every day. It's absurd to claim everyone ignores hungry animals. Even if it WAS true, this poor thing was intentionally starved, and that is nothing short of abuse and intentional neglect. He should be prosecuted.

I think what bothers me the most is all the people that are there looking at him like hes just another painting... and hes not barking or trying to bite or anything, just sitting there resinged to his fate, and NO ONE bothered to help him. So sad.

Maybe they didn't believe that the sick son of a bitch would actually allow it to die. They might have thought he was being fed after hours. Who knows what goes through the mind of people? It's scary. If I had been there I would've been so pissed I would have freed the dog, though I probably would've gotten arrested in a foreign country. I may not go to Costa Rica for quite a while just to show my outrage of this action. I am so depressed right now.

Wasn't CR the country that wanted the sea shepard to come and protect the sharks, then turned on them and tried to arrest them. It's on "Sharkwater".

Back
Top Bottom