Article to promote diving in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to write some articles to help promote diving in the Philippines. The article would probable be on one of the cave trips that I have participated in the past. What magazines are highly publicized that would help bring notice to the Philippines. If anybody has any contacts would greatly be appreciated.

andibk

I would like to write some articles to help promote diving in the Philippines. The article would probable be on one of the cave trips that I have participated in the past. What magazines are highly publicized that would help bring notice to the Philippines. If anybody has any contacts would greatly be appreciated.

andibk
try contributing to asian diver... they're pretty widespread asia-wide (duh)... i read it... well, at least while standing at the magazine stand at the airport...

also try australasian scubadiver but they're a padi publication, i don't know how they feel about posting tek/ cave diving on it as 99% of the readership might be pointing at your bp/w going... what on earth is that??? and where's his snorkel!?!?!?! he's gonna die!!! (that last one... oops, wrong publication... wrong agency hahahahaha)

serisoulsy though, it's worth a try

Jag

joining big dive show exhibits is one way. for chinese speaking market,
super big China Dive Exhibition CDEX 2008_йDZˮչ Sept 19 to 21 2008
very realialistic one Welcome to Diving Equipment and Marketing Action Fair 2008 May 9 to 11 2008
near big one The 5th China (Guangzhou) International Water Supplies Show March 24 to 26 2008
for non chinese speakers, check it out with Yvette Lee

How come we don't have any Dive Exhibits or Fairs over here? We should be encouraging other locals to dive as well.

Dennis

How come we don't have any Dive Exhibits or Fairs over here? We should be encouraging other locals to dive as well.

Dennis
you had Celebrate the Sea in sept...

Dennis
we do but not on a regular basis, unfortunately. the last fair i attended was in glorietta 2 years ago. maybe with the opening of the manila ocean park, organizers will be encouraged to start something soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom