Article: Cam Buckle Assembly Instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the well illustrated reference source. I test :crafty: my DM candidates on cam band re-assembly since there is always a student or a diver in rental gear that disassembles everything without knowing how to reassemble it:shakehead:. It's usually the :dork2: with the loose tank.

there is always a student or a diver in rental gear that disassembles everything without knowing how to reassemble it:shakehead:. It's usually the :dork2: with the loose tank.

Everyone starts somewhere, and some people learn better with practical experience. This doesnt necessarily make them a Dork does it?

Thanks for the well illustrated reference source. I test :crafty: my DM candidates on cam band re-assembly since there is always a student or a diver in rental gear that disassembles everything without knowing how to reassemble it:shakehead:. It's usually the :dork2: with the loose tank.

While I am sure you were just trying to be funny, but how would you feel if you were the student who had
had trouble assembling the band and then read that statement?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom