ART (advanced recreational/technical) diving presentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have in the past floated ideas on getting together for more advanced recreational and technical diving, and I have gotten some positive responses.

I will be presenting on this topic at Weavers Dive Center in Boulder on March 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm. I will talk about newly developed training opportunities and potential travel to some exciting sites.

Are there any associated costs?

Not for the presentation. Just come and enjoy yourself.

I have in the past floated ideas on getting together for more advanced recreational and technical diving, and I have gotten some positive responses.

I will be presenting on this topic at Weavers Dive Center in Boulder on March 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm. I will talk about newly developed training opportunities and potential travel to some exciting sites.

I will mark my calander but it is still like a month away. so as of now i will plan on making it.

Back
Top Bottom