Arrrgghhh.... can't... take... the... heat....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
77F in the shade right now and only a 3kt breeze... and that bright thing in the sky is back.... and no... gasp... clouds!

Need.... clouds.... need.... rain....

How about doing all the DIRF gear adjustments and dryland drills on Saturday in fulldrysuit/undergarments while standing around in the sun?

Quick preview:

...whew...I feel kinda weak...everything is going kinda dark now...hey look blue sky...who are all you nice people in uniforms standing over my and why is my drysuit in pieces next to me?

you can trade weather with me. Nothing but rain day after day. Temps barely make it to the 70's and the sun is nearly a thing of the past.

yeah...if you want some rain...we've got plenty of it here in the midwest....though this weekend is actually looking a little promising.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
77F in the shade right now and only a 3kt breeze... and that bright thing in the sky is back.... and no... gasp... clouds!

Need.... clouds.... need.... rain....

I've been thinking the same thing all week......
Of course it was >100 Monday and Tuesday.....

I'll trade you too, no rain but really low fog, I'm watching it roll over a reataining wall. really cold too in comparison to the heat wave 2 days ago.

I hear you Pug! It's times like these that Rule #6 compliant black drysuits don't feel quite as "cool" as they're supposed to.

the heat is nice.. but I have to spend part of the day in a home ec. class where there have been 10 ovens on all day.. and its like an oven in there! I do hope we have a nice summer though... but I hope most days don't break 85. After that its just too hot!:)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom