Around the World in Eleven Minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you forgot the link from the video by Adair Ribeiro of CG-45.com:

[video=youtube;PPQihut5ttc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPQihut5ttc[/video]

Adair, thank you! There were a number of regulators I had never seen before included in this visual display.

SeaRat

Adair a Cool collection.I used to own that chrome medical type reg with the Mels Aqua shop label on it.It never came from mel's in case you would like to know.You got it from Frenchie in Fl right?I have a green one like it with a hose and mouthpiece on a small tank.It is from WW2 it was used in army tanks.I didn't see a Spaco ,Demone or Mares double hose?Do you have any.Later Mike.

Adair a Cool collection.I used to own that chrome medical type reg with the Mels Aqua shop label on it.It never came from mel's in case you would like to know.You got it from Frenchie in Fl right?I have a green one like it with a hose and mouthpiece on a small tank.It is from WW2 it was used in army tanks.I didn't see a Spaco ,Demone or Mares double hose?Do you have any.Later Mike.

Hi Mike,
Would you please post some pictures of your chrome medical with hose and MP? Is it for sale?
Do you have a Demone or Spaco or Mares for sale?
regards,

Hello here are 5 pics of the tank reg.I will try to get some of the other rare regs I have.None are for sale.There was a story on this reg in the HDS magazine.

Last edited:
Well you can call me nobody then.I know it is one of the rarest in the world.I have the only one I know of.Pics comming soon.Stay tuned.

That reg I showed pics of was used in Sherman tanks in WW2 for escape in water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom