Around the World in Eleven Minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

th_RAREREGS001.jpg
th_RAREREGS002.jpg
D
These pics are not to be used anywhere else without written permission.Sorry not for sale.Rob from the scuba museum tried to buy my Mares.I said I'll think about it at 5k.Enjoy

Mike,
Amazing regulators!! Congratulations!
Do you have the hoses and the MP of the Air King?

Hello Adair,no I don't have the original hoses or MP.I have seen pics.The hoses don't look special.The mouthpiece was rubber or plastic I think.I can put U.S. ones on.I will try to find a diaphram that works later on.This one covered the bottom can edges a little.

I see photo shop.I don't care anymore.I won't sue anyone.I hear some peolpe were using pictures or drawings that didn't belong to them.We won't go there.

Just a piece more info into the very interesting mix. last pic on Mike's list is of a "Dawson" lung Australian circ 1957 very collectable only a few made AIRDIVE SEABEE AD  1.jpgAIRDIVE SEABEE AD.jpgAIRDIVE SEEBEE 1954.jpg

Mike a few diagrams taken from my reg instruction booklet of the "Pirelli" and a drawing of "Air King Minor" received from "Mares" after writing to them backimg640.jpgimg642.jpgimg771.jpg in 1993.

Hello Bj,the pic you show of the Dawon is incorrect.It is a Sea Bee reg made down under.It says it on the rubber face/purge button..The Dawon Flowmatic was the single hose with the four clips on the cover.The full face blue mask/regulator is a Pirelli Tricheco.Made in 1955.Tricheco in itailain means Walrus.It is the concept used on the Flowmatic 800 and Scubapro Visionair.Here is a pic of the Dawson.Google Dawson Flowmatic for better pics.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom