Armed Forces Day Dive and Sunday Club Dive....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Everyone,

Been some really nice conditions lately and our Facebook group keeps growing and growing. Can't believe it's been almost 4 years since I started Kaimana Divers. Find us on Facebook by searching for Friends of Kaimana Divers.

To say thanks to all you loyal military divers I thought I would set up a dive this Saturday May 15th. As many of you know it's Armed Forces Week and Saturday is Armed Forces Day.

To join us for our 2 tank dive you must be active duty, reserve or veteran. To say thanks you can take $10 off your rate. Regular Military rate is $85 ($75 for Sat) and if you are in the FOKD Dive Club you can ride along for only $50 (anytime 2 tank charter rate is $60!)

To view the details of the dive club please follow this link:

Latest Waikiki Scuba Dive Report from Kaimana Divers, Honolulu Hawaii: Dive Club Details.... 2009-2010!

Finally, Sunday we will be doing a 2 tank dive on the West Side. Some of you have already seen the boat and taken advantage of the ample room, yummy snacks and sandwiches and great conditions..... if you haven't what are you waiting for?

As always, space is limited so call to get your spot today! Both dives are AM dives with a 7:30am meet up time at Kewalo Basin on Sat and an 8:00am show time on Sunday in Waianae. Sorry, that's 0730 and 0800 for our military friends....

Mahalo Nui,

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki
(808) 772 1795

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom