Arkansas dive buddies needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

---------- Post added April 21st, 2014 at 09:41 AM

Hey Spark! I have the same problem but it was the keys that ruined my wife on lakes... luckily both of my kids dive with me.

I have one son that dives...he's 16 now how old are yours?

Great dive this weekend at Blakley Dam. Water was a little cool for my 3mm and no hood (50 degrees). Once I was under and began to see the bass and large striper I had forgot it was cold. Fearless Rock looks great they (Will & others) have added some medals to it.

---------- Post added April 21st, 2014 at 10:29 AM ----------

Vis was about 20-25 !

My son is 14 and my daughter is 17... So right in the same range

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Howdy!
Also in Northwest Arkansas. Doing OW Cert in May/June. Looking forward to a summer of fun dives!

Blakley Dam is Lake Quachita in Hot Springs. When anyone is ready to dive it let me know. I have not done Greer's yet looking forward to it soon.
Roatan or Cancun which is the better dive ?

Blakley Dam is Lake Quachita in Hot Springs. When anyone is ready to dive it let me know. I have not done Greer's yet looking forward to it soon.
Roatan or Cancun which is the better dive ?

Neither. The critters are AWOL in Roatan, although the reef and bottom is pristine. Cancun is only good at the Isle and that is highly seasonal and shallow. The best is Cayman and second is Key Largo down to MM 65.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom