Arkansas dive buddies needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad I found this site. I am not yet certified but will be in May. I have done a few snuba dive excursions on cruises. I love to free dive and looking to try spearfishing with someone that can show me the ropes here in Arkansas lakes. I hope to meet you guys.

I will probably be in Norfork a lot this spring and summer. I am definitively not trying to be tough so I dive damp (supposed to be dry). It was 52 to 57 last week in Norfork at 50' and above. That was cold enough for me. Anyway give me a shout if you want to dive around the Norfork area or I am willing to try other areas around the state. Also would not mind doing a road trip to the coast for some ocean diving.

I'm in the Little Rock area. Just got certified and looking for dive buddies as well.

I go get certified this weekend at the Diveshop in Little Rock. Doing the weekend class and open water will be I guess end of month. I would like to get with you guys and plan some trips soon. I also had my eyes on this place in Panama City (Panamacitydivecharters) . Looks like some great action so check that out and let me know what you think. I will PM you guys my contact info and we can make this happen.

Did my open water dives today and I thought I was hooked on pool dives I am overly charged now. Class was at Blakley Mt Dam in Hot Springs. Water was cold upon entry but not bad once wet suit warmed up. Visibility was very clear all the way down and it was a cloudy day. I dove in the scuba park and experienced the fearless bream swimming up to my mask looking at me. Freaked me out at first. Met some great people and had a great time. Going back tomorrow for round 2 .

---------- Post added May 19th, 2013 at 04:08 PM ----------

I am now certified ! :D Woooo hoooo ! Lets go diving !

Need a dive buddy for this weekend in Hot Springs. Don't care where we dive I just want to dive. Saturday anytime is fine except night time :D !

Glad you enjoyed it. The vis has been good in all the Arkansas lakes. I dove Blakley last week and going to Greers tomorrow for a quick dive. Ill be in the Gulf diving next week but maybe we can meet up when I get back.

Who did your OW class? Terri?

I did certify with Terri ! I enjoyed our group had lots of fun. When You get back send me a pm and we can set something up. I will be doing Panama , Fl sometime in July. :D

Back
Top Bottom