Arkansas dive buddies needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove Blakely this morning and it was nice. The water is high and was churned up until you get below 10' then it was great viz. There are big gar cruising around right now. I saw one huge one!

Lots of stripers around 30' too.

Hey guys... My dive buddy (and best friend) is my wife but she is sworn off lakes. I must admit the Caribbean does spoil you, but sometimes you have to get your fix. I have often wanted to try my hand at spear fishing to give me something to do while I'm down there. If anyone is a pro and would like to take a noob for an intro send me a PM. I'm a Divemaster so no issues on the diving but you might want to be behind me while I'm shooting LOL... :D

Pole fishing has really slowed down it's time to go down after them with the speargun ! Anyone up for some spearfishing ? Anyone dove Lake Degray lately , if so what is the visibility like ?

Hey Spark! I have the same problem but it was the keys that ruined my wife on lakes... luckily both of my kids dive with me.

Hey guys new to the forum here. But located in central AR and would like to meet up sometime and meet some new dive buddies. I'm currently an open water diver, going next month to get nitrox certified and then the next step will be advanced open water and cavern/cave diver. PM me sometime.

Hi All,

I just moved to Arkansas a couple weeks ago. I'm also looking for some dive buddies. I have a dry suit so cold water is no problem. I just moved here from Northern California so cold water low vis are no problem. I've never been diving in a lake or fresh water other than a pool and am looking forward to that intro. I completed my PADI divemaster training in December right before I moved.

I haven't found a job yet so if anyone wants to dive during the week I could do that.

Saturday or Sunday is good for me ! PM me and we can discuss location and plans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom