Are you worried about your PST's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anyone out there worried about their PST tanks? Are we sill going to be able to get these filled, VIP'd, and hydroed?

I would think (hope?) that it won't be an issue until the next hydro date (if at all). As far as I understand, we can continue to get them filled and VIP'ed but hydro might be an issue if the exemption isn't renewed after 2007.

KidK9:
Is anyone out there worried about their PST tanks? Are we sill going to be able to get these filled, VIP'd, and hydroed?
Not worried. Fills & VIPs aren't hindered by the exemption status, and if push comes to shove come hydro time, I can file for my own exemption extension and it should be granted on the condition that the tank passes hydro. No worries.
But I'd much rather PST stay in business.
Rick

I thought they were a grayish color? Hehe!

Guys...I think this may be a good time to buy Worthington stock!!!

i am not going to worry, first my pst is e-119 hp, second my lds takes such good care of me that as the owner (mike dolphin scuba of sacramento) stated if he cant service and i cant get them filled he will replace it for me, my othere hp 119 is a worthington!

Heh heh... anyone else get the eMail today from Fill Express, pimping Worthington Tanks? It even has a link to the PST receivership article in it.

Too funny. FUD rules.

---
Ken

What's the email? Can you copy and paste it?

KidK9:
If the exemption is to 2007 you could get them hydro'ed that year and they'd be good until 2012. Minimum.

Why wouldn't you be able to get them VIP'ed or filled? :06:

You're right, you should panic now. I'll take them off your hands. I'll give you $75 each for each of your now-useless PST E7 and E8 tanks. You pay shipping. You'll thank me later, I'm sure... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom