Are you worried about your PST's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StSomewhere:
You're right, you should panic now. I'll take them off your hands. I'll give you $75 each for each of your now-useless PST E7 and E8 tanks. You pay shipping. You'll thank me later, I'm sure.

And if he ever runs out of garage space, I'll be willing (under great stress you understand), to extend you the same terms for a couple of E7-120's :)

Ha, I got that email too. To two different email accounts no less. They're going hard....

jim ernst:
tanks in the mail please send cashier check right away!!!!
Its from a Nigerian bank, and sorry I accidentally made it out for too much, if you could wire the difference right away back to my other bank account then I could take those tanks right off your hands! :wink:

(Note: No Nigerian scam artists were harmed in the making of this parody)

Yeah..... Seriously``` I am worried...

because I don't have my own fill station
because I live in non-tech or non-steel friendly state (usually it took one or two weeks to get the nirox fill except one location)
because LDSs tries to excuse all reason
because LDSs doesn't like the steel tank that they didn't sell

StSomewhere:
Its from a Nigerian bank, and sorry I accidentally made it out for too much, if you could wire the difference right away back to my other bank account then I could take those tanks right off your hands! :wink:

(Note: No Nigerian scam artists were harmed in the making of this parody)
oooohhhhh no problem , i will throw in the al 80 as well for the differance lol, its sports chalet made i hope thats ok LMAO:D

Not so. The tanks are illegal to fill under DOT regs the instant the exemption expires. You do not have until the next hydro. Though all the usual quibbles about DOT regs not applying to privately owned non-commercial tanks still apply, and any diveshop would be free to fill them if they like.

StSomewhere:
If the exemption is to 2007 you could get them hydro'ed that year and they'd be good until 2012.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom