Are you going to see "The Cave" Release Date Aug.26?

Are you going to see "The Cave" release date August 26, 2005?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love these kinds of movies. I'll defineatly go see it, not for the diving, but to be entertained.

I find it funny that divers pick apart the diving in entertainment movies. I'm a pilot, and if I picked apart the flying in every movie that has an airplane in it, I'd never go back to a theater. LOL

Top Gun: entertaining movie, the flying was very inaccurate. But then again, they weren't trying to teach people to fly nor validate what military flyers know. They were trying to entertain the masses, and they did.

Dive movies are no different. If you want to see a good dive movie, watch a documentary. If you want to be entertained, go to the big screen. Not that being entained by this movie is 100% guarrenteed either. :D

mossym:
do you own a cinema? thats 2 posts asking what movies people are going to see... :wink:

No, I just like posting polls! It also gives me two more posts on the board.... ok now three more posts. :crafty:

I worked on this movie in Mexico with the Underwater Unit - I'm pretty sure there will more than 3 minutes of diving in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom