Are you coordinated.... Bet you can't do this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanderer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok.... think you are coordinated :06:

1. Sit in a comfortable chair.

2. Raise your right leg... and make smooth clockwise circles with your right leg.... about one per second.

3. After making a few circles, continue doing so and raise your right hand.

4. Now quickly make a large numeral '6' shape with your right hand.

5. Bet your leg jumped out of the circle pattern and momentarily changed direction :11: Go ahead.... try it again.

6. And you thought that you were coordinated !!!!

I hope nobody walks in and asks me what I am doing.

James.. thats funny.. I'm printing this for that time when I'm at the pub and need entertainment!! :)

CBulla:
James.. thats funny.. I'm printing this for that time when I'm at the pub and need entertainment!! :)

It would make for a good beer bet.

Another good beer bet is to challange someone to "name the seven dwarfs." If the person messes up or repeats one name.... they have to START OVER.

Almost everyone thinks they can do it, but its tough to do after a couple of cold ones.

Give them two or three minutes. You'll win much more often than you'll lose this one.

OK you win!

Wings:
"name the seven dwarfs." .

or the seven deadly sins, the seven wonders of the world, the seven seas or the ten commandments, the five pillars of islam,

other great questions are "prove that the earth is not flat", "the earth revolves around the sun not the sun around the earth" many people cant.

And of course the biggest mistery known to humankind:

"why do men have nipples"

Try to eat 6 saltine crackers in 1 minute. Nothing to drink.

I have yet to see it done, but gotten quite a few beers and loads of entertainment out of it.

The seven dwarfs:
Sneezy
Dopey
Doc
Grumpy
Sweaty
Sleazy

That's too easy. Next question!

SueMermaid:
The seven dwarfs:
Sneezy
Dopey
Doc
Grumpy
Sweaty
Sleazy

That's too easy. Next question!

Now common - someone's cheating! Everyon knows that Sweaty and Sticky refer to the same dwarf - stocky's just his nickname! :wink: Some people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom