• None of your darned business

Votes: 41 10.9%
  • Guess, you might just make my day

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Shhh...Big Brother is watching!

Votes: 43 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Owning a gun is a right. It is more important than the so called "entitlements" our goverment is currently handing out.

I own several firearms. NONE of them are registered. I bought all of them from private sources. Some of them became mine when my dad passed away and they weren't registered either. No one with the goverment knows I have them, nor will I EVER register them. I guess that makes me a criminal in some places. The only thing that bothers me is what will happen when my ammunition stock pile runs out and I have to find ways to get it without allowing anyone to know I have the guns to start with.

Owning a gun is a right. It is more important than the so called "entitlements" our goverment is currently handing out.

I own several firearms. NONE of them are registered. I bought all of them from private sources. Some of them became mine when my dad passed away and they weren't registered either. No one with the goverment knows I have them, nor will I EVER register them. I guess that makes me a criminal in some places. The only thing that bothers me is what will happen when my ammunition stock pile runs out and I have to find ways to get it without allowing anyone to know I have the guns to start with.
Youre too paranoid about your right to own firearms to register them, yet you let the whole world know by posting it on the internet? Good job :eyebrow:

:storm: Now just exactly what are the gun controls like in Norway anyway. :biggun: Nobody said a word about being paranoid, but that we will not give them up, in general.. Besides.. most of the rest of the world has already been disarmed, so I can't see as many of those subjects have much to say at this point.

It was hard to come up with something to say, without a personal insult, but I did it. :sprint:

dmoore19, you want to pull over and show me your papers.. who's to say anyone who is on this board is who or where they say they are in the first place, and who cares. Registering all your guns in the states is not required by law Tigerman. We aim to make sure it stays that way.

:popcorn:

Youre too paranoid about your right to own firearms to register them, yet you let the whole world know by posting it on the internet? Good job :eyebrow:

Big Brother is not everywhere. The likelyhood that big brother is looking on a scuba board for unregistered gun owners is,in my mind, slim at best. Wait, is that someone at the door? OH NO, thats a black helicopter silently hovering over my home.

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

I read people saying things like "non-violent home invasion" sorry, I assume if someone is willing to forcefully enter a house they have not been invited into is willing to cause harm to those inside if needed, hence the 12 gauge welcome I have for them.

"A government big enough to give you everything is big enough to take it away"

some would call me a gun nut. just bc I have enough to make sarah brady pee herself & have fits of apoplexy...

they're tools. I just made sure I acquired a decent assortment of them for the various things I might need to do with them.

some would call me a gun nut. just bc I have enough to make sarah brady pee herself & have fits of apoplexy...

... and Sarah Palin pee herself in a fit of envy ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom