Are you a good Instructor/DM/Guide/Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

someone who complements my diving, e.g. i spot nice little sea animals, buddy spots the big ones :)

A good DM for me is someone who
1. is always prepared
2. does not leave the group behind on the dives
3. knows that he will be able to control a situation underwater given the number of divers.
4. has finger tip familiarity with the dive site and its inhabitants
5. exudes a character of professionalism and mastery of diving at the same time still being humble and approachable earning him or her the trust and confidence of the divers.

:)

the best buddy would be someone who you can always count on to dive with you. who will not leave you underwater and knows your dive capabilities.

zylke:
the best buddy would be someone who you can always count on to dive with you. who will not leave you underwater and knows your dive capabilities.

yes!!! ....
last weekend while doing a penetration dive,I got stuck halfway inside a 36m sub and have to be pulled in by my buddies .
buti na lang rental tanks lang gamit ko ... you can hear them scrapping the metals:D

buddies... never dive without them:D

Penetrating a sub? the depth was 36m or the sub was 36m long? Wow.. where is this? :D

suzuki:
yes!!! ....
last weekend while doing a penetration dive,I got stuck halfway inside a 36m sub and have to be pulled in by my buddies .
buti na lang rental tanks lang gamit ko ... you can hear them scrapping the metals:D

buddies... never dive without them:D

Suzuki,

awww.. i knew it wasnt in the P.I. (as i never heard of a sub in here). Anyways.. might be going to australia in march for a week.. perhaps i can fit it in my sched.... :wink:

zylke:
Penetrating a sub? the depth was 36m or the sub was 36m long? Wow.. where is this? :D

WELL ..if you're going here in Melbourne on a weekend ..PM me and I can show you around and take you where commercial club divers don't go:05:

costs???==20AUD/ dive:D just a share for boat petrol costs:D

commercial clubs???==50aud / dive.:11:

para hindi OT

hows that for a good buddy???

BTW thats with your own gear:wink:

Back
Top Bottom