Are we traveling in a full circle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the tide is turning Back to the Future and the future is simple but we have a long way to go.

DSCF0103-1.jpg

Anything beyond what is pictured is extra and mostly not needed. N

Hey!! Great vintage. That is from my era!! Is that a computer on your left wrist? Hey, I still have my old SOS meter. One of the older (4 digit serial #) ones. I could let it go for.........

Nemrod:
I think the tide is turning Back to the Future and the future is simple but we have a long way to go.

DSCF0103-1.jpg

Anything beyond what is pictured is extra and mostly not needed. N

So you dont need a tank nor fins?

Can't see the back..is there a J valve back there?

Hey..Jackie Bisset did it with a white t-shirt and tank strapped on her back...what else do you need?

Actually the fins have been thrown aboard, Voit UDTs, lol, the tank, a steel LP 72 on Voit SnugPac is just hidden behind me because I don't wear it hiked up into outerspace. There is a tank there and that is what the Aqua Master regulator is attached to. The regulator is the thing that has the corrugated black hoses attached.

Nope, no J valve because if you look down on the left hip there is a genuine brass and glass SportsWays Sea Vue spg.

No that is not a computer on either wrist--duhhh. The right wrist has a Voit 0-140 guage with compass and the left has a Seiko Orange Monster automatic dive watch with a neoprene watch protector styled after the ones once sold from AquaCraft. For what it is worth to ya. N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom