Are my fins too heavy? (Cressi Frog)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since moving weight is relatively easy, I guess I'll try that first. And of course, practice, practice, practice.
And as importantly in these credit crunch times.. Moving weight is free, fins are not :eyebrow:

move weights, put your tank as high as you can, 1 or 2 inche before touching your head...move trim weights close to the tank, strap som weights to the top of the tank...

try that before buying fins... unless you get cheap fins at craiglist

move weights, put your tank as high as you can, 1 or 2 inche before touching your head...move trim weights close to the tank, strap som weights to the top of the tank...

try that before buying fins... unless you get cheap fins at craiglist

This is funny because a major reason I posted on this was that craigslist seems to have cheap fins for sale every day of the year. It seems like OW divers are constantly selling their fins, mask, and snorkel because they finished their course, did their one resort dive, and are moving on to the next distraction.

I think I have my answer, though. Next dive I'm being much more strategic about weight placement. Maybe gonna pick up a trim weight pocket or something like that.

you are correct...i regret buying the fins i bought for my certification..and maybe the mask lol :dork2:

wife is not allowing to upgrade for new fins, maybe after we pay our wedding...

Back
Top Bottom