Are displaced Texans allowed ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Vixen

Reaction score
Greetings from the caribbean. I lived in Houston thru the 80's and 90's, before comming to the U S V I. Except for the big $$$ trips the LDS's pushed, I never knew there was diving there. Sounds like there's quite a cadre of dedicated divers. You all describe conditions that really test one's capabilities and patience. I'm lucky here in that respect, and have become spoiled rotten. I guess I still have some Lone Star in my blood, as I like browsing the TSDT forum for news about home. Anyway, safe diving everyone.

Darlene

The one "HARD" initiation rule is that you must dive with a Swamp Diver to join. We never said the dive had to be in Texas.

I'll PM ya my address so you know where to mail the plane tickets. LOL

Find a Swamper visiting the USVI and dive with them...that'll make you a Swamper!

Oh...and just ignore Zag and Seahunt. They haven't had their hormone shots this week!

Keep me posted if anyone is heading this way, I'll give ya the grand tour and show ya the great sites. The only drawback is, ...... ya might wanna stay, ..... mmmmm not much of a drawback is it, lol

Darlene

Back
Top Bottom