My Indonesian Love Affair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys. We're just tossing things around here. Considering Liberty Dive Resort, thinking that might just be easiest but I'm not always about easiest. :)

Looking for a place for a couple of days at Ubud too. Any suggestions anyone?

Agung Raka Bungalow looking over rice field & listening to bird singing in the morning. I have stayed there probably 4 times.

Sooo many nice places in Ubud.
Just don't lose your time and money staying in a too westernized accomodation, I stayed once in Ubud Village hotel for a change, and not only it was more expensive than the rest, I completely missed the Balinese atmosphere.
You HAVE TO book a dinner at Hujan Locale and try their tuna/watermelon/thai basil tartare. It's a killer.

Thanks guys. We're just tossing things around here. Considering Liberty Dive Resort, thinking that might just be easiest but I'm not always about easiest. :)
I would have said Liberty if you had chosen to use their dive centre and their guides, but if you book Ajiex Dharma then, I less see the point.

Check out Villa Alba Chilly - oops sorry misread that. If I was going to the liberty id definitely check out Villa Alba divers...in Ubud, if you want peace and quiet and total decadence with a very Balinese bent - look at Sankara

If I was going to the liberty id definitely check out Villa Alba divers...
Villa Alba is quite away from Tulamben, not the easiest to access the restaurants or the well known dive sites.
In this case where a stranded location is not a problem, then you have Batu Belah hotel just on Sidem/Batu Belah, best spot in Tulamben for rhinopias and headshield nudis or if price is not a problem Villa Markisa located on Seraya probably one of the best dive centres around (this is where Ajiex learnt nudis from).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom