Aquarena Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I freed up the 13-15th to help out with the projects. Anyone else tooting by during the week of NO BOATS?

I'll be there, early Saturday and Noonish Sunday - with a class of 2 guys.

I know one other OHS instructor [Ivan] that will be there with a couple and quite a few of my compatriots [Carlislere and son & others] will be in the Scintific Diver class.

Arch,
I'll just have to see how I'm feeling those days prior to the 13th to decide. All I can say is that I will make every effort to be there, if at all possible. I've got to shake this sinus infection first. :frown:

cyklon_300:
in our class last Feb were diving with drysuits...I did the skills test in a 3mm two-piece and the other dives in a TLS350.

Gregg you let the cat out of the bag LOL

Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving

Dave

Looks like it took too long to get over this sinus infection, so I won't get to go this time. Maybe in January. I should have more time then.

Nuts.

I'm really sorry, but this irritating cough just won't go away. I don't want to risk getting down and having another coughing spell and coming right back up. Trust me, no one is more frustrated about this than I am. :frown:

Don't count your chickens Larry. I have emailed Bridgette twice, but have not gotten a response, therefore, no approval. Hopefully, she will answer tomorrow.

I don't think Bridget is "in" during the latter half of the week, except for diving stuff. Most of my email responses from her have come Monday-Wednesday.

Dove at Aquarena Springs today, their compressor is on the fritz. So bring additional gas to do your dives.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom