Aquanaut, Thai cave rescue by Rick Stanton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The book Aquanaut was released in the UK in June 2021 (publisher Michael Joseph, Penguin).
It can be ordered via amazon.co.uk but at this point you might as well wait for the US release, on Jan 4th 2022 (publisher Pegagus, Simon and Schuster).

The documentary The Rescue will be streaming on Disney+ from December 29th 2021.

The book Aquanaut was released in the UK in June 2021 (publisher Michael Joseph, Penguin).
It can be ordered via amazon.co.uk but at this point you might as well wait for the US release, on Jan 4th 2022 (publisher Pegagus, Simon and Schuster).

The documentary The Rescue will be streaming on Disney+ from December 29th 2021.

Great , thanks for the streaming info!

I actually was able to order it from Amazon US. The Penguin pubd version is still out there. Price the same as the Pegasus due in Jan...

For those that have seen this (I haven't), what do you think?
I loved it. I had already read The Boys in the Cave, so I knew a fair amount about the whole endeavor, but the documentary had more stuff I didn't know and found fascinating. My non-diving husband enjoyed it too.

Back
Top Bottom