Aqualung Titan First Stage question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From your picture, that oring looks more like the supplied DIN oring which you do not need. That's an extra in your kit. See if there's another that matches your original.

O-Ring 18 is a metric size. It is 2 x 11. I.e. 2mm thick by 11mm inside diameter.

You should be able to find it from an o-ring store.

Thanks for the replies all. I am looking online and found a store I will purchase from. What is holding me up is what material are the oring made from? I see some are nitrile, some are viton, etc.

Either Viton or EPDM in 90 durometer

Official service kits use EPDM. Viton is better for O2 applications.

Will this work? Says it’s 2mm x 11.3mm tube oring

Never mind it says it nitrile

Going to be difficult to find just one except from an LDS or another DIY'er

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005RUQT3A/ref=biss_dp_t_buying_options

Edit: just noticed it says out of stock.

Have you tried McMaster Carr ?
I did try McMaster Carr after reading your post but they didn’t have what I needed earlier. I ended up buying a kit from a different retailer. I hated to do this but I will have a kit for it for next year that way minus this oring. I may be able to reuse this oring next year being it’s a static oring but I will just have to wait and see. Needless to say I am not exactly thrilled with the place I purchased the original kit. I kind of get impression that they don’t care their kit was wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom