Aqualung Titan First Stage question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigRed96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last edited:
There are basically 2 models of the Titan, the early one (which uses the same kit as the Conshelf) and the later version which was introduced later (2010??)

The older 1st stage Titan is grey <2009,
the Titan 1 stage 2010, is black, T shape 4 MP + 1 HP
the last one >2011, black T shape ,has 4 MP + 2 HP

Actually there are three different Titans.
The Pre 2010 inline Titan model Service Kit Number 900001
The Titan LX 90' 1st stage model Service Kit Number 900018
And the actual also 90' 1st stage model Service Kit Number 900014
Photo would be helpful for identification....

Thanks for the replies so far. Here are some pictures of the three I need kits for.
I believe the first two will use the conshelf/Titan kit and the third will use the ‘10 kit. Does this sound right? I also have a question about the Titan second stages. Do all the second stages use the same kits or are there different kit like with the first stages?
Thanks, Timmy

Thanks for the replies so far. Here are some pictures of the three I need kits for.
I believe the first two will use the conshelf/Titan kit and the third will use the ‘10 kit. Does this sound right? I also have a question about the Titan second stages. Do all the second stages use the same kits or are there different kit like with the first stages?
Thanks, Timmy

Question number 1, yes.

I'm almost positive all second stages do not use the same service kits, there are parts that are common but not all.

Be mindful that the Titan uses a removable crown and as such uses an additional O ring that I'm pretty sure will not be included if you buy a Conshelf "exclusive" kit. A new stock kit will be for both.

Last edited:
Second stages:
Titan is unbalanced.
Titan LX, is balanced.
so, not the same kit.
scubaspares

Thanks for al the information and replies everyone. I was getting ready to buy a few of these kits https://m.ebay.com/itm/Aqua-Lung-1s...638780?hash=item3abb30c53c:g:EboAAOSw-jhUKWjQ but looked at the picture on the back and noticed this. . At the asterisk it says the included washer is not compatible with Nitrox, that a different washer is needed. Does anyone know where I might get this washer as all the rugs will be used with nitrox?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom