Aqualung Slingshot Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the heads up on the list price of $219, Leisurepro has them for $174.95

Now you did it!:11: Aqualung is going to send their secret police to leisure pro and confiscate all of them. Baaaaad boy.:no

Thanks for the heads up on the list price of $219, Leisurepro has them for $174.95

I hope all of you at least give your local dive shop a chance to match them with leisurepro shipping included? I know I will.

I am very frustrated with people purchasing products from Leisurepro. Leisurepro is not an authorized dealer to sell most of the items in their inventory, including Aqualung/Sunnto/Seaquest/ScubaPro/UWATEC and the list goes on. One of the most frustrating things to me is that they are able to acquire Aqualung products so fast. For example: when Suunto D6 was released, they had it in their inventory the very next day and Aqualung denies selling to them (I do not believe them).

It is no secret to Aqualung my feeling on this as they have heard me verbally and through Emails over and over again complaining to them and my rep. about Leisurepro selling their product online and being able to have it so fast in there inventory. Also that we are not allowed to compete and sell there product online is BULL, as you obviously buy from Leisurepro reading this tread Aqualung products from them but they assure me that NO one (what a joke) is buying Aqualung stuff from them.

Sorry Guys and Gals but something is very wrong here, I see to many Dive shops going out of business and there is no support for them by there local divers, I know allot is due to location, there attitudes and/or no product in there stores but I have seen others go under for no reason at all.

Thank you for letting me blow off steam.

Yeah, but those are counterfeit and besides, they don't include free parts for life.

Back
Top Bottom