Aqualung question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnmennell

Reaction score
Do any of you conshelf fans know it the second stage of the Aqualung Aquarius is the same as the conshelf xii, xiv and octopus second stages?

Appreciate some help.

I'd have to do some checking into that one...I know that the legend is the same as the conshelf iv (except it's made of abs plastic)...Give me a day or so to check into that.

johnmennell:
Do any of you conshelf fans know it the second stage of the Aqualung Aquarius is the same as the conshelf xii, xiv and octopus second stages?

Appreciate some help.
Yes, they are pretty much identical. I currently have an XI, a XIV, an Aquarius, a Calypso J and an unmarked 2nd. Apart from the badge, they are the same. The later XIV has a plug to facilitate 2nd stage adjustments, but that is the only major difference I know of.

Now, I am assuming that you are speaking of the metal 2nd stages. I don't deal with the plastic ones.

JaxvilleDiver:
I'd have to do some checking into that one...I know that the legend is the same as the conshelf iv (except it's made of abs plastic)...Give me a day or so to check into that.
I think that you are a little confused in that the conshelf is nothing like the Legend. Perhaps the XLC?
Don't forget the legend second stage is balanced, venturi adjustable, diver adjustable etc. where the conshelf is not.

Back
Top Bottom