Aqualung Micra DIN Adapter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know what part number or if the Titan convertor sold here will work on the newer Aqualung micra regulator?
Claus

Sorry this thread was buried and I almost missed it.

Are you asking about the Micra or Aqualung's new Mikron?

The part number posted is for the Titan 1st stage. The Micra has been released partnered to the Titan, the SEA, and the Cousteau. The adapters are 1st stage specific and not interchangeable between those models listed.

If you are asking if the Titan adapter will work on the Mikron I don't know at the moment. I will test the two tomorrow if that helps.

Last edited:
Just looked, the new Micron and Titan are not interchangable. Hope that answers your question.

Hallmac,

Yes, Thanks. I have an Aqualung SEA, and Micr(a), not mikron that I need DIN connectors for.

I am currently using an Agualung Impulse that is environmentally sealed.
I picked up the SEA and a couple of Micra's for cheap to have as a back-up/main reg. I am now wondering which reg should be my main and which should be my back-up. I am planning on giving the other one to my son as his back-up. I am leaning towards the Impulse as this is environmentally sealed.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any suggestions on where I can pickup DIN convertors for the Micra's?

Thanks

Claus

Back
Top Bottom