Aqualung i330r

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HeXx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello guys.
I am considering buying the computer in the title as my mares quad order got lost in shipping and I am considering this one.
The problem is that aqualung website does not have any information of its existence or maunals.

Any one have any feedback about this computer?
Has a killer price for what appears to have in functionality.

Cheers

Well i guess the computer is too new and no feedback is available.
Does not matter anymore. I just bought a ratio iX3M [Pro] TECH+.
It was kind of an impulse buy as the price was great. 599euros to be exact.

Any feed back on this one?

Cheers

You went with the better choice buying the Ratio that AL computer is the equivalent to a glorified Toyota, the Ratio is Ferrari. I have been looking at that computer for a while, I personally have never used it but the specs on it look amazing! However I just can't pull the plug on my Shearwater's so for now I will just keep looking at the Ratio as I think most of us Shearwater user do.

Congrats on the new computer, pretty much the most top of the line computer on the market right now.

Does anyone know the difference betwen the ix3m with round buttons vs the square ones?
Their website does not mention anything besides the downolad material is separated for both versions.

Back
Top Bottom