aquaflite vs. liquidfit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gurumasta

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i am up in the air on these two custom suit makers. any reviews or people in the same boat as me that went one way or the other and have any advise to share? thanks, derek

All things being equal...it came down to price and delivery. Both companies are reputable with good products. Both companies have great customer service. Ed at Aquaflite and Carol at Liquifit both treated me very well.

2 years ago I went with Aquaflite. I'm happy. If it were style and color that was important, I'd of gone Liquifit.

I am a very big Liquid Fit fan. I am the proud owner of three LF suits. I was like you, I had investigated both companies. Both companies have a quality product, the owners are both very responsible, their prices are comparible, turn around time is the same. I chose LF. The owner is a female and she really, really understands what the female diver needs. Plus, I love the colors that LF has. You will not find these anywhere else.
This is a case where you win either way.
Good luck to you.
SWT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom