Aquacolor Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anytime is a good time for pirates to rob in the great Gulf of Mexico.

Seriously, late August and early September are a great time for rig diving. A one day trip on the Kingfish out of Venice, LA on a weekend is what I prescribe. Super Captain, super staff, a 42' boat, air conditionding/heat, bait and tackle to fish during your surface interval and a place to lie down if you so desire. You would be aboard a vessel with some majorly experienced spearfisherman and some inexperienced. No doubt about it,they LOVE to share tips for spearfishing. This boat is for the experienced and inexperienced spearfisherman alike. Weekend trips are usually better this time of the season.

I am not so sure about the cleaning, but sometimes they will cut fish up and barbeque them on the back of the boat. All you have to do is ask.

I can get a good rate on the Lighthouse Inn in Venice - a distant cousin owns it. She will give you a better rate than Cypress Cove Marina. And, no I do not receive a kickback.

AND, you get to use my mask. What more could you ask for?
Just tell me when, and I will take care of the tails for you, if you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom